A lot of people are encountering the situation of not having the ability to connect to NVidia once they are updating their Windows OS of model 7 and above. However, Unable to connect to Nvidia problem can be solved using the help of a few basic steps. Because 2014, one of many main difficulties faced from the players every time they are attempting to update their OS or is replacing an old video card with a new one will be unable for connecting to NVidia message shown by GeForce Expertise. Although it is a persistent challenge even if we search for improvements of the OS, there’s been no stable fixes from NVidia.
Before going to apply any solution to fix this error, just update your all graphics related drivers first. Updating drivers can fix Unable to connect to Nvidia error for most of the Windows 10 users.
When it comes to installing picture cards, Nvidia provides the very best and never disappoints the Gamers.
Fix Unable to connect to Nvidia
On this page, we are sharing a few of the most reliable solutions to assist you in fixing this error. Read and find out the correct one for you. Such frustrating Geforce Experience Unable to Reach Nvidia Servers error will come in many devices with Geforce graphics, the “unable to connect to Nvidia” machine when wanting to download the latest driver from the GeForce expertise resource, it is rather strange that Nvidia does not fit a fix for this simple to fix the error.
Also Read: How to Make Windows 10 Faster
Fix Unable to connect to Nvidia error Steps
- First go to the C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NetService\ and delete the NSManagedTasks.xml file.
- Now go to task manager and search for NVNetworkService.exe process and kill it, if you cant find it, check the Show processes from all users.
- Now you have to again the process from service, open run, and type “services.msc” and press enter.
- A new window appears, search for “NVIDIA Network Service” and start it with right click start.
- Now if the GeForce experience tool is running, close it and run it again. Now Unable to connect to Nvidia error should be fixed.