Msvcp110.dll is a Microsoft C Runtime Library and also a part of Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 program developed by Microsoft Corporation. If you are using Windows Operating system, then you might know that DLL files are very important files for Windows OS. If any dll file is deleted accidentally, you will face Msvcp110.dll is missing an error or not found error in Windows.
In this article, we are going to share how to fix Msvcp110 is a missing error in Windows. Some application in Windows or large PC games required dll files related to that process. If you see such error that says msvcp110.dll is missing on your computer, then you have to fix this error eighter by replacing the old file or reinstall the application on Windows OS. To fix those errors, please read the Recommended Solution below.
Msvcp110.Dll Missing or Not Found error
If you have seen the error ‘The program can’t start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem’, then there is not need to worry. It is very common, and you can easily fix this error. Here’s how to fix missing msvcp110.dll error on Windows 10 once and for all!
Note that msvcp110.dll is a Visual C++ DLL file and this is the reasons this error is so widespread. The other reason is that the library was not included in the Windows 10 download even though it is regarded as a critical file.
Msvcp110 Error Messages
- Msvcp110.dll Not Found
- This application failed to start because msvcp110.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem
- Cannot find [PATH]\msvcp110.dll
- The file msvcp110.dll is missing
- Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: msvcp110.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again
What is Msvcp110.dll?
MSVCP110.dll is a part of Microsoft Visual C++ library and can arise for a few different reasons. Sometimes faulty application, deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software can cause this error on Windows laptops or PC.
- File version: 11.00.51106.1
- Built by: Q11REL
- File size: 645.95 KB
Msvcp110.dll errors are caused by actions that lead to the corruption. Some common issues can be registry problem, a virus or malware issue.
Some websites are offering free download Msvcp110.dll file. It is not recommended to directly download and use Msvcp110 file in Windows. First try below simple solutions to fix Msvcp110.dll missing or not found problems.
Fix Msvcp110.Dll Missing or Not Found error Windows 10
The first method is to download important file Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 package and run it. This process will restore Msvcp110 dll file in Windows system folder.
If you have accidentally deleted msvcp110 file, then restore it from Recycle Bin.
- Reinstall the program that causing the msvcp110.dll error.
- Test hard drive or RAM with tools. Sometimes due to faulty hardware, you will receive this error.
- Update the drivers for your graphic card or you can uninstall and install it again from the manufacturer website.
- Run a virus scan of your entire system. If you don’t have any antivirus, then you can use Windows Defender.
- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.
- Install any available Windows updates.
- You could reinstall whole Windows 10 OS if none of the above solutions worked.
- Clean your registry and optimize your computer.
- In the last, you can download the msvcp110.dll file and place it in system32 folder.
Fix the missing msvcp110.dll error on Windows 10
1. Navigate to the Windows Download Center for the redistributable.
2. Download the file and execute it.
3. The file contains msvcp110.dll and replace it.
To fix errors related with Msvcp110.dll is Missing, you need to download Msvcp110 and copy it to the installation folder of the application or game and it should fix the error. If you need any help then comment below or contact us.